The Carbonwater Show ep.5 The Carbonwater Show ep.5

Not good or bad

I see nothing funny in this series whatsoever. I'm the type that needs some actual jokes to get a laugh out of me. Random jokes just don't get in for me for humor. The art was alright, but the animation was lazy. Sure, you like to flaunt how "great" your lip syncing is, but that's the best you can say about the animation. It's acceptable, but lazy. In an animator's view point it's not great.

In conclusion, art is alright, animation is lazy throughout most of the movie, humor is HORRIBLE. Please make scenes less boring with more animation. The whole movie is pretty much just pictures with moving mouthes. Lip syncing at the end was ok, but your voice acting leaves a serious echo sound like you're in an empty room. get rid of that and it will be nice.

Carbonwater responds:

Well I did record in a big empty room.

Make my room smaller for me.

Phoenix Wrong Unjustified Phoenix Wrong Unjustified

great... just what newgrounds needs

another phoenix wrong flash movie...

steal sprites
steal music and sounds
random scenes that aren't funny
almost no effort

im sorry, but this is really shitty, "zack". i cant even describe it. nothing was original here. just a dumb way to get on the frontpage with no skill.

ChaoticTrashCan responds:

Fuck originality, this is as original as a sidewalk, but does it really matter? Originality is a ghost town, and if 9 out of ten people get a chuckle out of this, that's good enough for me.

Thanks for sharing your honest opinion.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

when you were voice acting

you couldn't pronounce any of the r's

robot repair service robot repair service

pretty nice, but...

why are they all girls?
do you have some sort of fetish?

rtil responds:

wouldnt a girl fetish just make me straight

Light Bulb Clan - Red Light Bulb Clan - Red

whatever

not that amazing.

you found a lightbulb and suit on google and just added a cheap BG and some filters.

MarcyVF responds:

I actually planned the picture before making it, I didn't just randomly 'find' two pictures from google. I didn't make this in 10 minutes :)